Pages

Friday 25 September 2015

The Blind Fold Game


Have you ever played a blind fold game before? If you haven't then you should have a go.
Today our class had a go at playing the blindfold game. First we sat in a circle and waited for our teacher to give us the instructions. She said that you had to put on a blindfold and  wait for a container.

When she finished giving us the instructions, we got to pick a plastic color ball to put inside the container, but it wasn't easy. Our teacher spread out the colored balls so we had to get the balls that we picked and get all of them into the bucket.

When the game started we raced up to the balls and tried  to get all the colors. When I went to get the blue balls, I felt something hit my head and it felt like a ball. Then I just carried on getting the blue balls and it was fun.

If we got to play that game again it would be really cool. Did you know that there was more blindfold games and it was fun today.
Walt: I am thinking about my purpose and reader by planning my recount.
We are learning how to write recounts which are easy to read and interesting for our readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment