Pages

Tuesday 8 September 2015

Butter Butter Butter


Butter butter butter have you made homemade butter? You should, it tastes really nice. When we made butter today we put some cream and a pinch of salt into a jar. We poured some cream into the jar and we put the lid  around it and then we passed it around. Once Miss Garden gave us the jar we had to give it two shakes.


First we got some cream and poured it into a jar with a pinch of salt to finish the work. Then you put the lid on and give it heaps of shakes. After a couple of shake we open the jar and you will see whipped cream that means you're half way there, When you finished giving it more shakes you open the jar and you will see a solid yellow blob.

After making the butter we tasted it and it tasted divine . When I took a bite it felt soft and mushy but it tast really nice. To me it tasted like creamy milk. But luckily we didn't have to eat it without bread. We had some bread to spread the butter onto. It tasted so nice it was melting in my mouth.

I am so happy we made butter to day it tasted so divine.


1
2
3
4
Hook
My introduction is boring.
It is difficult to read.
My introduction is easy to read and has some interest for my audience.
My audience is hooked into my subject, it grabs their interest so they feel like they want to read more.
When someone reads my introduction they are left feeling intrigued. They can't wait to read more.
Orientation
My introduction does not tell the reader what my writing is going to be about.
My audience has some idea about what I am writing about.
My audience is clear what I am writing about.
My introduction lets the reader know the direction and purpose of my writing.
7/8

WALT: write an introduction that orientates and hooks in the reader.

1 comment:

  1. You have been working hard to hook in your audience in your introduction. Make sure you don't give us all the details of what happened, leave that for the following paragraphs. You don't want to spoil it by giving the story away too early. readers need to want to read on to find out more.

    ReplyDelete