Pages

Wednesday 1 April 2015

Year 5 & 6 Camp

WOW IT IS CAMP TODAY! DAYS WENT FAST FOR ME! Year 5 & 6 camp is starting today. I quickly jumped out of bed had a shower and jumped into my day clothes which were track pants and a singlet. As I was doing my hair I looked into the mirror and I knew that it was going to be a good day.

When I got to school I went to the water fountain and filled up my bottle with nice cold water.After I filled up my bottle I went to the hall with my friends.Once we were in the hall we
were talking for a while then Mr Burt came into the hall to talk to us about camp.After that we went to do our first activity and that was to practice our item for Thursday.
Our camp song was kung fu fighting.

The next thing to do was eat morning tea.After morning tea
we did table tennis,roller blades,b ball. I put on the roller blades and skated into the breeze and out to the hard court.
I took off the roller blades and walked to the table tennis
and played for a while.I got bored and went back on the roller blades and skated out to the hard court.

My favourite activity was kayaking.I really enjoyed kayaking because when you fall off your kayak it really.I went into the deep pool as soon as the closed sign got taken away.Then we all went to the bombing pool and the shallow pools. Then we went for lunch and then we got changed and went on the bus and went to school.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment