1Give it a try - 2.2.00
WALT: Comprehension - using the text to find information.
1. Why do you think people want to be a part of a triathlon? because they have heaps of fun together.
2. Why do you think the author chose this title?Because some people are not so fit as the atoner people so that is how I think he chose that title.
3. How do you think ‘tryathlon’ got it’s name when it is usually spelt ‘triathlon’?Because it is in different countries.
4. What three sports are involved in a triathlon?Swimming/biking/running.
5. How many kilometres will the girls travel combined?70.
6. Think about how the event is organised… How does each member know when to begin their
part of the race?Because they have to listen to the beat and then go.
7. How do you think the girls are feeling at the end of the events?they feel sogei and tied.
8. What is the difference between a ‘tryathlon’ and a ‘triathlon’?Because it is like the same name.
Blogger: Write a few sentences explaining the difference between a ‘tryathlon’ and a ‘triathlon’.
Find an appropriate legal image to post with your sentences.
Tryathlon is so fun you can lose some weight from it and it is so exciting and it is so cool because I have tried it.