Pages

Wednesday 1 March 2017

My Role Model Mum & Dad

Why ___ is my role model
Remember the T.I.I.C structure.
T
Title - What you will be explaining
I
Introduction - Tell your audience what the topic is about and what is to be explained.
I
Information - Explain the elements or steps in a logical sequence
C
Conclusion - Final summarising statement, an evaluation or comment about what you have explained.

Title
How to have a fun weekend
Introduction
My Mum and Dad are my role model because they have to wake up early and sometimes have to wake us up for school because sometimes we sleep in and they have to wake up early to come and wake us up.
Information
1st element
They prepare our lunch for school and they also get the stuff that we need like when i was little they had to buy my stationary and when i got into year 5 they had to get my Chromebook and when they got me my Chromebook it showed that they loved me because they got me everything i needed to study hard so that when I get a good job i can hand them some money for them.
Information
2nd element

They are one of the best parents in the world because my dad works hard to get some money for our lunch our stationary and everything we need and my mum is the best mum because she helps my dad out with everything and she is the best because some days she has to look after all 9 of us all on her own when my dad goes to work.
Information
3rd element
My Mum is the best because she helps out at home even though she has to go to an appointment. She spends all our money to get us food things we need for school and she even helps out my dad with something that my dad need finish.
Conclusion
My Dad is the best dad ever because he goes work and comes back tired and he does every thing we need even though he is tired and when
He gets his pay he gives it to my mum to get the stuff we need to use or eat my dad also is the best dad because he works all day nearly every day just not Sunday because we go church and he wakes us up early for church because he said that GOD comes first.

No comments:

Post a Comment